Group Online Yoga Classes
Connect with fellow yogis across the globe
free first group class
Use code FREE1CLASS at checkout
Drop-in Group Online Yoga Classes
A brilliant option to try online yoga class if you are not sure online classes are your thing. Moreover, you will enjoy your first class FREE! Use code FREE1CLASS at check out. My online yoga classes are suitable for all levels of practice and are streamed live every week. A 60min class provides an overall body conditioning, improves your balance, increases flexibility and builds strength. After the class you will find a new agility in your body and more stillness in the mind.
Be part of a community and enjoy practicing feeling the collective energy of the group. Meet like minded people just like in the yoga studio but this time with the help of modern technology. If you are still undecided to try online yoga, read my blog on the subject The Ease & Beauty of Online Yoga Classes.
We use Zoom as our streaming platform – it is easy to use and install. Here is the download link. For the class you will need a Yoga mat, foam blocks and a strap, however you can make do with a towel, a couple of thicker books and a scarf.
If you would like to invest more time and effort into your yoga practice, check out the 8 Class Pass offer which gives you 20% off. It can be used as many times as you line and it’s valid for 12 weeks.
Be part of a community that loves yoga as much as you do! Grow and expand surrounded by like minded people.
The group online classes are held three times a week and the sessions are varied in content, style and difficulty with options provided to suit all levels. I teach a variety of styles, starting from the more vigorous ones like Ashtanga and Vinyasa to the more mellow forms of yoga like Hatha and Yin. I often like to combine the most dynamic with the most restorative forms of practice in one session.
Come and try my group classes and find your own yoga! During the years of my own practice I have found that the body and the mind both need to experience various yoga styles. I belive that this is how you find yourself and the best form of practice for you.
Group Online Yoga 8 Class Pass
£6.00 per class
Use within twelve weeks of the first booked class and join up to 8 group yoga classes. Once you purchase the package please email firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the date of your first class and you will receive a code and instructions on how to proceed with booking your sessions. The offer excludes workshops.
See weekly group class schedule here.
20% OFF FOR 2 OR MORE
*INCLUDES YOGA, THAI YOGA MASSAGE & REIKI TREATMENT
How it Works
1. Choose Your Class / Block of Classes
Choose a single class or a block of classes. If booking a single class use the calender view to choose your class. If booking a block of classes just add to the basket and proceed to payment. Please email email@example.com specifying the date of your first class and you will receive a code and instructions on how to make your following bookings.
2. Injuries & Medical Conditions
Please be aware that if you are suffering from any injuries or medical conditions you would need to consult your doctor prior to undertaking yoga classes. I will be able to help with suggestions on how to modify some poses and advise of certain contraindications, however I am not a medical specialist and it is your responsibility to make sure that you practice safely. Any pain is a sign that you need to stop and come out of a pose.
3. Set Up For Online Connection
Once we are on a path of building connections I’d like to ensure there are as little technology problems as possible.
To make our online yoga experience as smooth as possible, it is important to read the below and to ensure you follow the steps:
- The first and most important prerequisite is that you have a working PC, laptop or a mobile phone to connect with me.
- Make sure you have a Zoom account and carry out a test call before our session. If you don’t an account you could simply join the class by following the provided meeting link provided in your email confirmation.
- You will need a working WebCam and a microphone. Most laptops and phones will have these built in but if you don’t have them here is a suggestions for a camera with microphone from Amazon.
- You will need a yoga mat or a towel, a cushion and some props. If you don’t have yoga blocks and straps you can use big thick books and a longer towel. If you’d like to purchase some equipment I’ve included links with suggestions here – Yoga mat, Foam blocks, Strap.
4. How To Prepare for Your Class
- On the day of the online yoga session I will log in 10min before the class and would invite you to do so too, so that we can ensure the light in the room, positioning of your equipment is such that I can clearly see your moves. We will check the sound and ensure that you can see and hear me clearly. If you miss that 10 min slot I will not be able to help you with setting up your equipment so you will have to porceed with the set up on your own.
- Make sure your stomach is empty. Your last meal should be 3-4 hours before the class if you eat meat and 2-3 hours if you’ve had a vegan/vegetarian meal. If you feel hunger close to the session have some fruit, yogurt or a handful of nuts.
- Remove all distractions like a working TV or radio, and make sure people living with you give you privacy for the duration of your class.
- Prepare the space – remove clutter as this will help clear your mind too. You can light a candle or an incense stick to create a more meditative environment.
- Wear comfortable, stretchy, breathable clothes. I’d prefer if they are not baggy so I can easily observe your alignment.
5. Some Important Stuff
- If you need to cancel your class you can do so up to 24hrs in advance
- In case of bad internet connection on either your or my end we will cancel the session and you will be able to either receive a refund or re-schedule the class.
- If you are more than 10mins late you will not be able to join the class as it is not safe for you to practice without a warm up.
- A block of 8 classes must be used within 12 weeks from your first class and can be purchaced unlimited amount of times. The block of 8 only yoga classes gives you access to the 1 hour long weekly classes but is not valid for online workshops.
My name is Evelina and I am here to share my passion for yoga with you. I invite you to come with me on a journey back to your true powerful selves, to your loving nature and to a world of endless potentials!
Mon-Fri: 7:30 AM - 7 PM
Sat & Sun: 10 AM - 3 PM
Mill Hill, London