Yoga & Meditation Classes Online
Online Meditation Classes
30 min Zoom meditation classes designed to quiet your mind, decrease stress levels, regulate your emotions and generally increase your health & wellbeing.
Classes usually start with gentle movement practice & breathwork, and may include chanting and deep relaxation.
You will need a mat, a cushion or two to sit on or a chair and a blanket – optional. Wear comfortable, soft and breathable clothes. It is advisable that you do not consume food 2-3 hours before the practice.
Please arrive 5 mins before the start of the practice.
Suitable for all levels.
Why should you try the practice of Meditation?
Meditation brings a sense of calm, peace and balance in our life. It benefits our physical, emotional and mental well -being and overall health. It helps us cope with stress by keeping us centred and grounded and cultivates the ability to maintain inner peace.
Meditation can help with conditions like:
– High blood pressure
– Gain new perspective
– Build self-awareness
– Reduce negative emotions
– Focus on the present moment
– Increase patience & tolerance
Online Chakra Yoga with Evelina
Weekly live online Chakra Yoga classes suitable for all levels. The classes will focus on classical Hatha yoga postures, breathwork & meditation related to the seven major chakras in the body. These short morning classes will charge your body for the day and bring clarity to your mind. You will receive a recording of the classes to practice during the week. For those who can’t join the classes I will offer recordings of the sessions at £5.
It is of utmost importance that we maintain a regular practice however short it is. Therefore I am offering these classes to all of you – accessible to all levels and highly beneficial for your health, wellbeing, emotional and mental balance. I hope we can build a small community and enjoy the collective energy of the group. If you are still undecided whether to try online yoga, read my blog on the subject Online Yoga – Practice From The Comfort Of Your Home.
We use Zoom as our streaming platform – it is easy to use and install. Here is the download link. For the class you will need a Yoga mat, foam blocks and a strap however you can make do with a couple of thicker books and a scarf.
BOOKINGS CLOSE 9PM ON THE DAY BEFORE THE CLASS.
Available Chakra Yoga Recordings
Online Chakra Yoga with Evelina – All Chakras (Recording)
Welcome to this short yoga practice. It will take you on a journey through the 7 major chakras. It will help you:
- feel more energised
- open and lubricate the joints in the body
- strengthen and lengthen your muscles
- build awareness of the 7 major chakras
- charge your entire body with energy
- calm the mind
Online Chakra Yoga with Evelina – Root Chakra (Recording)
Welcome to this 35 min practice focused on the Root Chakra. The sequence will help you:
- connect to the earth
- feel more secure & stable
- reconnect you to the physical body
- set a good foundation for your day
- set a steady basis for the entire Chakra system
Online Chakra Yoga with Evelina – Sacral Chakra (Recording)
Welcome to this Sacral Chakra practice. The sequence will help you:
- open and lubricate your hip joints
- stretch your inner thighs & groins
- lengthen your inner and outer hip muscles
- release stiffness and stored emotions in the hip area
- reconnect you to the fluid movement of the water element
- allow you to re-establish your connection to the feminine energy of the Moon
- calm your mind
Online Chakra Yoga with Evelina – Solar Plexus (Recording)
Here is a Solar Plexus Chakra sequence that will help you:
- Cultivate strength
- Energise your entire body
- Tone your abdominals
- Improve your balance
- Activate your digestive system
- Oxygenate your blood
- Calm the mind
How it Works
1. Choose Your Yoga Class
Go to the calender view to choose your class and proceed with the booking steps. You will receive a conformation email with all the details.
2. Injuries & Medical Conditions
Please consult your doctor prior to undertaking yoga classes if you are suffering from any injuries or medical conditions. I will be able to help with suggestions on how to modify some poses and advise of certain contraindications. However I am not a medical specialist and it is your responsibility to make sure that you practice safely. Any pain is a sign that you need to stop and come out of a pose.
3. Set Up For Online Connection
- The first and most important prerequisite is that you have a working PC, laptop or a mobile phone to connect with me.
- You will need a working WebCam and a microphone. Here is a suggestion for a camera with microphone from Amazon if you need it.
- You will need a yoga mat or a towel, a cushion and some props. If you don’t have yoga blocks and straps you can use big thick books and a longer towel. If you’d like to purchase some equipment I’ve included links with suggestions here – Yoga mat, Foam blocks, Strap.
4. How To Prepare for Your Class
- On the day of the online yoga session log in 5 min earlier so we can check connections and adjust the equipment. Please arrive promptly.
- Your last meal should be 3-4 hours before the class if you eat meat and 2-3 hours if you’ve had a vegan/vegetarian meal. If you feel hunger close to the session have some fruit, yogurt or a handful of nuts.
- Remove all distractions like a working TV or radio, and make sure people living with you give you privacy for the duration of your class.
- Prepare the space – remove clutter as this will help clear your mind too. You can light a candle or an incense stick to create a more meditative environment.
- Wear comfortable, stretchy, breathable clothes. Preferably not too baggy.
5. Some Important Stuff
- If you need to cancel your class you can do so up to 24hrs in advance
- In case of bad internet connection on either your or my end we will cancel the session and you will be able to either receive a refund or re-schedule the class.
- If you are more than 10mins late you will not be able to join the class as it is not safe for you to practice without a warm up.
My name is Evelina and I am here to share my passion for yoga with you. I invite you to come with me on a journey back to your true powerful selves, to your loving nature and to a world of endless potentials!
Mon-Fri: 7:30 AM - 7 PM
Sat & Sun: 10 AM - 3 PM
Mill Hill, London