Group Yoga Classes Online
Enjoy yoga classes online in our yoga community!
Drop In Yoga Classes Online
Drop-in Group Online Yoga Classes
A brilliant option to try online yoga class if you are not sure online classes are your thing. Moreover, you will enjoy your first class FREE! Use code FREE1CLASS at check out. My online yoga classes are suitable for all levels of practice and are streamed live every week. A 60min class provides an overall body conditioning, improves your balance, increases flexibility and builds strength. After the class you will find a new agility in your body and more stillness in the mind.
Be part of a community and enjoy practicing feeling the collective energy of the group. Meet like minded people just like in the yoga studio but this time with the help of modern technology. If you are still undecided to try online yoga, read my blog on the subject The Ease & Beauty of Online Yoga Classes.
We use Zoom as our streaming platform – it is easy to use and install. Here is the download link. For the class you will need a Yoga mat, foam blocks and a strap, however you can make do with a towel, a couple of thicker books and a scarf.
If you would like to invest more time and effort into your yoga practice, check out the 8 Class Pass offer which gives you 20% off. It can be used as many times as you line and it’s valid for 12 weeks.
Be part of a community that loves yoga as much as you do! Grow and expand surrounded by like minded people.
The group online classes are held weekly and the sessions are varied in content, style and difficulty with options provided to suit all levels. Therefore you will find yourself progressing and expanding your knowledge of yoga. Additionally, since I teach a variety of styles you will not feel like you are repaeting the same routine again and again. Starting from the more vigorous styles like Ashtanga and Vinyasa to the more mellow forms of yoga like Hatha and Yin, you will enjoy a variety of pracices which eventually might help you build your own. Finally you will find yourself balancing between the energies of the most dynamic and the most restorative forms of practice in one session as I find their combination healing.
Come and try my group classes and find your own yoga! During the years of my own practice I have found that the body and the mind both need to experience various yoga styles. Therefore, through this variety you’ll be able to find yourself and the best form of practice to suit you.
free first group class
Use code FREE1CLASS at checkout
Blocks of Group Yoga Classes
Group Yoga Classes Online – 8 Class Pass
£6.00 per class
Enjoy beginner friendly group Yoga classes online at discounted price! Purchase a block of 8 classes and receive 20% off the regular price.
Practicing weekly will bring you benefits such as stronger body, increased flexibility, reduced stress levels and better emotional life. Turning up on the mat again and again creates a good routine both for the body and mind. We’ll engage the body in various asanas, learn yogic breathwork techniques and yogic meditation practices.
Use within twelve weeks of the first booked class and join up to 8 yoga classes online. Once you purchase the package please email email@example.com specifying the date of your first class and you will receive a code and instructions on how to proceed with booking your sessions. The offer excludes workshops.
See weekly group class schedule here.
20% OFF FOR 2 OR MORE
*INCLUDES YOGA, THAI YOGA MASSAGE & REIKI TREATMENT
How it Works
1. Choose Your Yoga Class / Block of Classes
Choose a single class or a block of yoga classes online. If booking a single class use the calender view to choose your class. If booking a block of classes just add to the basket and proceed to payment. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the date of your first class and you will receive a code and instructions on how to make your following bookings.
2. Injuries & Medical Conditions
Please consult your doctor prior to undertaking yoga classes if you are suffering from any injuries or medical conditions. I will be able to help with suggestions on how to modify some poses and advise of certain contraindications. However I am not a medical specialist and it is your responsibility to make sure that you practice safely. Any pain is a sign that you need to stop and come out of a pose.
3. Set Up For Online Connection
- The first and most important prerequisite is that you have a working PC, laptop or a mobile phone to connect with me.
- You will need a working WebCam and a microphone. Here is a suggestion for a camera with microphone from Amazon if you need it.
- You will need a yoga mat or a towel, a cushion and some props. If you don’t have yoga blocks and straps you can use big thick books and a longer towel. If you’d like to purchase some equipment I’ve included links with suggestions here – Yoga mat, Foam blocks, Strap.
4. How To Prepare for Your Class
- On the day of the online yoga session log in 5 min earlier so we can check connections and adjust the equipment. Please arrive promptly.
- Your last meal should be 3-4 hours before the class if you eat meat and 2-3 hours if you’ve had a vegan/vegetarian meal. If you feel hunger close to the session have some fruit, yogurt or a handful of nuts.
- Remove all distractions like a working TV or radio, and make sure people living with you give you privacy for the duration of your class.
- Prepare the space – remove clutter as this will help clear your mind too. You can light a candle or an incense stick to create a more meditative environment.
- Wear comfortable, stretchy, breathable clothes. Preferably not too baggy.
5. Some Important Stuff
- If you need to cancel your class you can do so up to 24hrs in advance
- In case of bad internet connection on either your or my end we will cancel the session and you will be able to either receive a refund or re-schedule the class.
- If you are more than 10mins late you will not be able to join the class as it is not safe for you to practice without a warm up.
- A block of 8 classes must be used within 12 weeks from your first class and can be purchaced unlimited amount of times. The block of 8 only yoga classes gives you access to the 1 hour long weekly classes but is not valid for online workshops.
My name is Evelina and I am here to share my passion for yoga with you. I invite you to come with me on a journey back to your true powerful selves, to your loving nature and to a world of endless potentials!
Mon-Fri: 7:30 AM - 7 PM
Sat & Sun: 10 AM - 3 PM
Mill Hill, London