Contact me for your preferred dates at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shankha Prakshalana is a powerful digestive tract yogic cleanse. This Kriya or cleansing practice will give your system a fresh new start by clearing the old toxic accumulations from the body… Full guidance during the practice will be provided as well as detailed pre-workshop and post-workshop instructions.
This workshop is accessible to all ages and levels of fitness, it is safe and effortless and leaves you feeling light and cleansed! It involves the intake of saline water followed by series of easy postures. The cycle repeats until the entire digestive tract is fully cleansed.
As per Yoga & Ayurveda, if your intestine is upset, your life will be upset because of the secrets of the physical health that reside in the large intestine. One of the main causes of various diseases and senility is the accumulation of toxins in the body by autointoxication. This intoxication can be extremely dangerous due to the poisons infiltrated through the walls of the intestine spreading through the entire system.
Diseases deriving directly from auto-intoxication:
- Digestive disorders – constipation, IBS, diarrhoea
- Bad breath
- Kidney stones
- Varicose veins
- Liver intoxications
- Chronic or acute appendicitis
- Skin eruptions of different nature
- Painful periods
Some of the benefits of the practice are:
- Total evacuation of the encrusted sediments in the mucous membrane of the large intestine including parasites
- After a few days – freshness of breath, better sleep, disappearance of rashes and skin breakouts
- Disappearance of bad bodily odours
- Strengthening of the immune system
- Clears the skin
- Purifies the blood and relieves arthritis
- Balances body weight
- Secretion of insulin is promoted
- Good for allergies, fatigue, acidity and gas
- Recharges the entire body
- Removes blockages from the nadis (energy channels)
- Purifies the Chakras